Tamar Braxton’s alleged suicide attempt Boyfriend thought he lost her for good

Forgot password?

Delete Comment

Are you sure you want to delete this comment?

Tamar Braxton’s alleged suicide attempt Boyfriend thought he lost her for good

Tamar Braxton has allegedly attempted suicide, found unconscious by boyfriend David Adefesco at the Ritz Carlton

According to Blast Tamar Braxton’s boyfriend, David Adefesco walked in on her at the Ritz Carlton Residences in Downtown Los Angeles. she was passed out unresponsive, he found Tamar unconscious apparently after drinking alcohol and taking prescription medication. The boyfriend hysterically shook her in an attempt to wake her up, he couldn't find any pulse as he was trying to confirm her breathing, he then dialed 911,

He 'shook' her several times getting her to open her eyes once, but then she remained unconscious. The reality star’s boyfriend continued to monitor her vital signs until paramedics arrived.
The blast was told that David knew Tamar had followed through on her threat and attempted to end her life, so he called 911.
Tamar and David usually host a live YouTube show called Coupled & Quarantined during the coronavirus pandemic.
Ironically Tamar sent an alarming suicide note to several family members in the hours leading up to her hospitalization -- and in the message, she makes it clear, "the only way I see out is death."
"I am a slave,"

Tamar wrote in the message she wrote on Twitter, obtained by The Blast.

"I do not own my life. My stories. My pictures. My thoughts or beliefs. I've asked my Massa to free me. I'm threatened and punished for it. The only way I see out is death. I will choose that before I continue to love [SIC] like this. Please help me." In the end, Braxton added a praying hands emoji.

This is clearly a chilling message and was taken as a direct suicide threat by her family and triggered immediate action from them and boyfriend, David Adefesco.
Tamar Braxton Has Threatened Suicide 'Several Times' In The Past Year.

Earlier Friday, The Blast reported that Braxton's boyfriend David found her "unresponsive" at the Ritz Carlton Residences in Downtown Los Angeles. David called 911, telling the dispatcher Braxton was consuming alcohol and took prescription pills. He thought Braxton attempted suicide, sources told the outlet. The LAPD confirmed the 911 emergency call came in at approximately 9:45 p.m. on Thursday to closely follow a 43-year-old woman who suffered a medical emergency, a "possible overdose." Officers continued on to the nearest hospital where she was taken by the L.A City Fire Department to further their investigation.
A close source, informed The Blast that Tamar has threatened with suicide numerous times in the past year, so her family took this incident extremely seriously.

According to the Blast Tamar is currently in stable condition and is being kept on for a 24-hour watch for further treatment.

The reality star’s spokesperson said;

"Tamar has had a very tough and emotional day -- more information will be coming in the next few days. Please pray for her."

Tamar’s family have been constantly by her side throughout her treatment, they have been photographed when arriving at the hospital. The reality star is on 24-hour constant watch in the hospital premises for now until further and appropriate action will be taken, perhaps a transfer for further treatment.

The Tv network WE tv issued a statement saying,

"Tamar Braxton has been part of the WE tv family for nearly a decade. We are keeping her and her family in our thoughts and prayers and joining with her fans sending strength and healing at this difficult time."

Loading comments